Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Behind my name

Behind My Name: Zakariya

Before I started this assignment, I thought my name was just used by Muslim people but actually it is also used for Jewish people but instead its spelled Zechariah or Zacharias.
I think my parents chose this name for me because in my religion it is named after one of the prophets of Allah(God) also did you know prophet Zakariya sons name is Yahya(John) and my little brothers name is yahya interesting. After searching on behind the names i found out that in Hebrew my name means remembered by god and in Arabic it means the prophet of god wow my name is holy in two different languages BONUS. I think my name suits me because i really respect my religion. If I could give myself a new name it would be Soap because one of the sergeants in Call of Duty has that nickname.

2 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Zak,

I'm proud of you for getting so many tasks done today. You are ON TRACK, my man!

Miss P

Zak Kulane said...

Thnx Miss P