Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Assignment#26-Where children eat and sleep

For my country I'd like to have a middle class and Rich and maybe a few poor places.
The reason for that is my country has a high rate of employments so that everybody has the chance to get a decent job because my country isn't run on computers or technology so its more of an old fashioned place where you would have to work for things.




The life of a poor kid:My name is Danshir,I live in the poor region of Zakistan,I live with my mom dad and my two younger siblings,We live in a shack outside of the village and we can not afford school so one man in the village comes over and home schools all the children in the area,when schools over me and my family get ready for bed by laying our sheets on the floors and crowding together to keep our selfs warm from the cold nights,in the mornings my mother cooks us eggs and herbs for breakfast and the day goes on.

1 comment:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Zak,

I can see that you put thought and consideration into your ideas about how people live. Please go back to the assignment and read all requirements and make sure to also consider what families eat!

Miss P