Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Assignment #19 - If I Had $100



The Organization I would like to donate my $100 to Is Word Vision it is an organization that helps Family's and children around the world struggling with poverty and a poor economy and I think it would be a very good benefit for them because they have been through alot of tough times. The gift I have chosen to donate is a Goat. The reason that i think this is a good gift to give is because this goat would provide the family with fresh milk to drink everyday, also it could get pregnant meaning you would have a litter of goats that you could sell to merchants for alot of income. Goats can survive harsh climates meaning that it would live for along time providing 250L of milk each year that's alot of milk that would provide the family with lots of protein to survive the harsh conditions they are living in.

No comments: